everyday counts

domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Back again.

So many days wanting to update this blog without doing it. Today I'm back.
I should write something everyday, a sentence, a paragraph or a long text. Doesn't matter the lenght of it, just bothers they way it may help.
I just need to live again every second of my life. I want to get conclusions of everything, so that way I can learn useful things from my own experience.
Because I need to think that something good has happenned in every single day, even we don't really see it because we are too focused on pain, on stress, on routine.
So, I will mention from now on, three nice things that made my day much better.
Today I will yell that I can be everything I want to be, but with some conditions: being happy because I know how to value myself, making great efforts to achieve my goals and believing that everything is possible from the moment we start imagining it.

I want to evolve constantly. I don't want to get stuck in a point of view, in a manner of living. No. Change started so many days ago, and I'm just in the right path emphasizing it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario